ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elib Crist-Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:49:42 -0800

Hello,

We've used a robot called "The Scribbler" from Parallex on the
floor with our visitors with some success.  It has several
preprogrammed operations, one of which is a drawing program that
directs the robots to draw simple patterns on a sheet of paper.

Our visitors then took home the sheets that the robot drew on
for them.

Elib Crist-Dwyer
ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum
Ashland, OR