Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:06:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Many years ago (about 15+) I got a call from Organic farming and
Gardening. I was the State point of contact for beekeeping and they were
going to have an article on it in their mag.

I did not have an extractor and came up with the idea to strain crushed
honeycomb through my wife's old panty hose. Added the comb to the hose
starting at the foot, squeezed it to "extract" the honey and let it
drain dry. Worked great. I described my method and they included that in
the article. Wife is still not too happy every time I mention that her
old panty hose was memorialized in a national magazine.

I strongly recommended that you do this alone since friends may wonder
just what your problem is, squeezing panty hose. It also might confirm
their suspicions.

Bill Truesdell (who quickly bought an extractor)
Bath, Maine