From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:40:55 -0700
Hi all,

I'm flying into San Francisco tonight and planning to drive around the area,
then down to San Diego and ultimately the Yuma area.

While in the almond growing region of California, I'm hoping to meet up with
some beekeepers and maybe even get a little wax on my hands.  I've talked to
one fellow and am expecting to look him and his buddy up, then hopefully
meet some more bee people as I head south.

Anyone who would like to meet up and have a coffee or open a few hives
together, please reply to my personal email address (not the BEE-L address,
please unless you can't figure out any other way).  Also, my contact info is
also easy to find at honeybeeworld.com.  My home phone is forwarded to my
cell when I travel

allen