From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:01:48 -0600
Hello Allen & All,
In fact she did say *at the time* and also a year later at another of her
presentations i attended * capensis like traits*. Not thelytoky as all she
was seeing.

With a full room of beekeepers its hard to dispute what was said. As I
remember correctly you were not in the presentation.

I have got the tape recording of her presentation and attended both of her
presentations.

Many times the USDA-ARS moves to silence. I believe they did in this case.

I am well informed on capensis. We have had this conversation before on
BEE-L and I stand my ground as I did then. I have got the presentation on
tape.

I asked Dr. Hoffman the first question about her use of capensis like
traits.

Robin Mountain was in the same presentation and as much an expert on
capensis as we have got in the U.S. and he was first in line to speak
directly with her after the presentation.

I saw the slides.

I rest my case! If I did not have the tape ( and my notes) perhaps I would
not be so bold.

Bob Harrison

--
believed to be clean.