From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:26:37 -0800
> The other observation I have is a that anyone who thinks their honey is
> the same from year to year, even in the same location, is fooling
> themselves.You can get entirely different tastes and color from colonies
> which are side by side in the same season

One of my most successful marketing efforts was very simple: I moved about
ten drums of soft creamed (natural granulation) honey in to my foyer and
advertised.  People came and lifted lids, tasted each drum and scooped out
as much as they wanted into pails from the drums they liked best.  It was
huge hit.

These drums were just of honey that was extracted and run directly into
drums, then skimmed.  The room was warm and the honey was soft enough to
scoop.

allen