ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gail Wheatley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:35:55 -0400

I'm looking for formal research on guest attitudes, likes and dislikes
and types of content offered in any health exhibits or health
programming.  We are considering expanding our health-related
programming and want to make sure we don't repeat our own mistakes or
mistakes others might have made.  We also would like to take advantage
of any great thinking that already exists.  Any information appreciated!
 Thanks for your help.

Gail Wheatley
Director of Electronic Education
COSI Columbus
333 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH  43215
614-629-3147

ANIMATION exhibition featuring Cartoon Network
Learn how science and technology bring superheroes to life!
June 9, 2007 - September 3, 2007
Visit www.cosi.org for more information.

COSI - Explore Science, Discover FUN!
GroupWise powered by Time-Warner Road Runner