HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Doms, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:52:43 -0500
Might I suggest the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT)
website.
Spicifically, their archaeology section.  It has a nice paper that
summarizes many results from historic flotation from 19th C. sites in
Delaware by William Sandy and the report from Block 1191 Wilmington.
Roger Moller did the floatation analyses for that report and there are
analyses from a variety of features.

Keith Doms