HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:35:28 -0800
Hi all!

I am looking for articles or unpublished examples of archaeologists partnering with the public at Civil War sites.  Can be metal detecting battlefield, education and outreach programs, excavation involving the public...  We are working on a few Civil War themed outreach ideas at our Center but would like to do as thorough a survey as possible of what has and hasn't worked for others in the past.

Thanks!

Sarah