HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:22:03 EDT
Stacey,

My first impression is they resemble salt glazed utility pipes, but the one
on the left seems to have a flat base. Perhaps this had to do with electrical
insulation? The one on the right also resembles salt glazed utility ware, but
 the ornamentation is new to me. I recommend that you look closely at the
technical manuals for the maintenance and repair of the Lowe tramway for the
answers. I would suspect industrial uses.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 6/17/2008 7:34:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,