HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:14:42 -0500
Does anyone have any idea where would I might look for a report of
the Earths' Weather conditions for the past 500,000 years? What I am
seeking is a line graph ( or whatever) that describes the highs and
lows of Earths' weather over the past years. This is to be used to
identify cold and warm phases on earth.
Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

David T. Parkhill
Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory