HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:45:45 -0800
Doug,

My recent dissertation through Syracuse University among other
things, looks at the issue of mismatched transferprint sets at
Hudson's Bay Company Fort Vancouver (ca. 1829-1860). Specifically, I
compared archaeological ceramic assemblages from "Gentleman" class
households segregated within the fort, versus "Servant" class
households segregated outside of the fort.

Cromwell, Robert J.
2006	"Where Ornament and Function are so Agreeably Combined":
Consumer Choice Studies of English Ceramic Wares at Hudson's Bay
Company Fort Vancouver. Unpublished 		Ph.D. Dissertation, Syracuse
University, Syracuse, New York.

Best,

Bob Cromwell, Ph.D.
Archaeologist