HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:21:48 -0700
 I finally changed the subject line (kept getting my hopes up on IDing
our rubber items; darn it).

I had totally forgotten about the fact that Archaeoseek doesn't send out
emails, as HISTARCH does...unless your posting gets a Reply (or the
Group manager should send out a notice to that group).
Good point.  So...it really isnt a problem to deal with.  You only Go
there when You want to.  I find it a Good way to post photos...asking
(begging) for help on IDs.

Being an email junky...I don't really have a problem with them filling
my mailbox tho.  :o)

Our office was burglarized some time last night (I left at 10pm; a
biologist was here at 4am)!  They stole all the laptops, palm pilots,
and such...but luckily didn't take our digital cameras...or any of the
old bottles we have all over our lab (have a project to start
cataloging, so trays of 'trash' are all over the tables).  Not that I
would actually Know if one was missing...but, they were interested in
electronic gizmos apparently.