ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:37:47 -0400

This post reminded me of the Body Exhibit that has been touring North
America (perhaps Europe as well) - one exhibit is for profit and one is
non-profit. I think it's touring the art museums more than the science
museums although it was at the Ontario Science Center in Toronto. Has anyone
seen it? It's quite bizarre and in some places a bit gross. I can't decide
if I liked it or not although I did learn quite a few things.

Amanda

***

Amanda Chesworth
Educational Director, CSICOP