From:
George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:41:52 -0500
You might contact Donald Kuchenmeister AKA Fatbeeman and/or visit his
Dixie Bee Supply website at: http://www.geocities.com/fatbeeman/

He claims to have been chemical-free since 1993 and sells home made
chemical-free small cell foundation made from his own wax as well as
queens and small cell nucs which he ships nation-wide. I understand he
fogs with FGMO so he's not necessarily treatment free, but at least you
can eat what he treats his bees with... and maybe even feel better for
trying it too :)

I've spoken to Don before, he's as nice a man as you'd want to meet. I
don't know if the person inquiring about organic foundation wanted small
cell or not but Don might be able to help out in any case.

George-
George Fergusson
Whitefield Maine