From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:05:02 -0800
Trevor:
It is plastic waxed foundation that came from
Dadant.

Reply:
Ah then. The stuff you need to be exact with as we found
out, but good for press plates and mangle plates for making
wax foundation that is accepted faster. Also better for
working and using with already regressed bees. With the
exact plastic foundation you will need to make your endbars
narrower to hubers old size of about 1/14 inch and also
make sure there is sequence to putting in. When I used it
for a few to see, even I had to respray and coat the frames
with syrup and then use only the plastic and nothing else
until being worked with excluder on bottom. After
acceptance onto the plastic,like acceptance onto other
plastics, then it becomes easier but if anything else in
nuc like drawnout combs or wax they will use it instead
first.

Dee

The fish are biting.