ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:48:42 -0500

Lisa -

Have you considered giving the participants a scenario and asking them to
outline an evaluation report or prepare a section of one? The scenario could
include the client, stakeholders, and audience, as well as some data. It
might be kind of contrived, of course, but if you use an exercise like this
you could get a sense of where the needs (and strengths) might be, and you
could give the participants an opportunity to see the nuances of the writing
process first-hand.

Bill