From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 12:16:57 -0500
Hello Medhat & All,
Thanks for the reply! Nobody has used the words "high kill". My CCD source
only expressed concern with what might be causing the tubule damage. Which
alone I doubt could be the sole cause of CCD.
Please let the list about the results of your tubule testing!
What do you think might be causing the CCD M. tubule damage/ What would be
your guess?
With respect,
Bob

--