HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Liebeknecht" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:01:44 -0500
Christopher,

Bottle similar to this are also used for olive oil during the second half of
the 19th century.  Please send me you photos and maybe it will help.

Bill Liebeknecht
Principal Investigator
Hunter Research, Inc.
120 West State Street