Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:55:32 -0500
7bit
From:
George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]>
Bill Truesdell wrote:

> Two observations. FGMO is a chemical so he is not "chemical free".

Don apparently makes a distinction between chemicals like FGMO and the
nasty stuff the EPA has approved for use in bee hives. Purists like Dee
(and I say that with nothing but the greatest respect for her beliefs)
don't discriminate between good chemicals and bad chemicals, but between
good treatments and bad treatments. And of course, there are no good
treatments :)

> Second. If small cell works, why does he need to use FGMO?

You'd have to ask him.

> If you look back in the archives, this is a common thread- I do this
> thing and it works but BTW I do this too. Generally it is the latter
> that is the reason it works.

Yes Bill, it is a common thread, here and elsewhere. So in Don's case,
to what should we attribute his apparent success? Small cell or FGMO? :)

George-
George Fergusson
Whitefield Maine