HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Hutchison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:07:34 -0400
Good morning,

Just a reminder that the regular submission deadline for the SHA 2008
Conference Call for Papers is Friday, June 15, 2007.  After that date, a an
additional $25 administrative late fee will be applied to the abstract
submission fee.  The late submission deadline is Friday, July 13, 2007.  No
abstracts will be accepted after that date.

The Call for Papers for the 2008 Conference on Historical and Underwater
Archaeology is available for download from the SHA website at
http://www.sha.org/about/conferences/2008.html.  You may submit your
abstract online at http://sha.matrixgroup.net/.   SHA members should have
already received their user name and password to log into the online
abstract submission system.  Non-SHA members are able to log into the system
as a non-member to submit their abstract.

If you have any difficulty during the abstract submission process, please
contact the SHA Office at [log in to unmask] or 301/990-2454.  We will be happy to
assist you with the submission process.

The SHA 2008 Conference in Historical and Underwater Archaeology will be
help January 9-12, 2008 at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New
Mexico.  We look forward to seeing you there.

With best regards,

Karen Hutchison
--
Karen Hutchison, CAE