HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Schavelzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:27:18 -0300
One question from outside USA in the same subject: glases (square and
rectangular) with a thin scratch (generaly paralel lines) on one surface
only, no emulsion, no pictures; we are digging in the house of an old
photographer (around 1880). We have from the garbage pit around 500
fragments of that kind. Any explantion?
Daniel