HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:30:44 EDT
Connie,

Great pointers. I will try it immediately. Thanks.

Ron

In a message dated 7/6/2009 6:21:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I've  done a lot of research on World War II.  Try first the name and World

War II  in a general search. Try adding Navy if that doesn't  work.

Connie Street
As you slide down the  banister of life, may the splinters never point the
wrong way.
-  Maxine