HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McMahan, Dave (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:48:20 -0900
Good point.  When I examined it, a young man carried it from the trunk
of a car up two flights of stairs.  I didn't try lifting it myself other
than rolling it over -- not sure my 53 year old back could take the
consequences anymore.  I would guess that it weighs no more than 100-125
lbs.

Dave