HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:27:07 -0500
Kelly,

Have you looked at The Toadstool Millionaires: A Social History of Patent
Medicines in America before Federal Regulation by James Harvey Young 1972
(Princeton University Press)?  There are several references to opium listed
in the index under narcotic pm.

Bill Liebeknecht MA
Hunter Research, Inc.
Trenton, New Jersey  08608-1185