HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
JAMES MURPHY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:54:14 -0500
This would seem to be a place to start:

100 1  Adams, Jane Ford
245 10 All about buttons, 1761-1980 :|ba descriptive and
       annotated bibliography of publications containing
       information about the making, wearing, and collecting of
       buttons /|ccompiled by Jane Ford Adams
260    San Diego, CA (4131 Marlborough Ave., San Diego 92105) :
       |bJ.F. Adams,|cc1981
300    53 p. ;|c23 cm
500    Limited to 300 copies

I haven't seen it, and it may be geared more toward button collectors, but still appears to be a useful place to begin any bibliography.

Jim