HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:10:51 -0400
It's all a devious plan to keep mathematical skills going. If the USA
went with a 10 based system for everything, how would people ever
keep their brains active without having to convert a 12 base system
to a 3 base system to a 5280 base system? Gotta keep synapses firing.
Never mind that after conversion, the real work has to start.

Lyle Browning