HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:59:31 -0700
UCLA does not have a formal archaeology department, it is an
interdisciplinary program that draws from throughout the campus. But it
does offer graduate degrees. I am honored to have a Ph.D. from that
program. I don't know if there are currently any historical
archaeologists in the participating faculty.
mitch allen

--- Ron May <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In a message dated 7/18/2007 6:32:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> archaeology depts
>

> I believe the University of California, Los Angeles has an
> archaeology
> department. However, I would be surprised if they had an historical
> archaeologist
> on staff.
>
> Ron May
> Legacy 106, Inc.