HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:55:58 -0500
Carl:
With reference to your communication, you have made some GOOD
points!! The water mill site I was refering to was built in 1836 as
the first community in a Texas County. I identified the site as a
multicultural site due to the positive habitation by humans for
20,000 yrs. The site was researched as a "Historical Site" to begin
with. Some person in the future a lot younger than I can now revisit
and look deeper for the Unknown prehistoric phase of the area.

Thanks for your input.
DTP