HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:48:58 -0700
It may be too late but I was hoping to organize a
session on developing and assessing websites as an
archaeology education outreach tool.  I have possibly
4 papers and am wondering if anyone else out there
might be interested in participating if I can get my
ducks in a row by Friday's due date.  Please contact
me off list at [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah E. Miller, Public Archaeologist/Director
St. Augustine Public Archaeology Regional Center
Florida Public Archaeology Network
Flagler College
P.O. Box 1027, 74 King Street
St. Augustine, FL  32085-1028