HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 15:32:47 -0700
Yep...it's on the cutting edge of techniques.  HA HA (pun intended).

I havent had time to look at the file....but I'm saving all these
emails...for when I Do have time (wishful thinking).  THANKS for the
info.

PS. I some how forgot my ArcheoSeek Login...so CANT get on there.
Someone posted a comment to one of my posts (a while back)...and I cant
get to it to read it.  :o(    Shoot.