HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeremy Pye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:12:45 -0700
Greetings,

I have notices a loarge amount of child deaths in
Arkansas and Oklahoma specifically all in 1912...I was
wondering if there was some sort of epidemic that hit
the country or the central states in general during
that year.  I do not recall ever hearing about one,
but I was surveying a cemetery recently in Oklahoma
where there were a significant amount of deaths in
1912 due to something.  I would appreciate any tips.

Jeremy Pye

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html