HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:30:37 -0500
Howdy, Carl.

Because I am the Arkansas state director for the Forest Fire Lookout
Association (about 12-13 years), I am a USDA Forest Service Historical
archaeologist, and have been studying them LONGER than the Forest
Service Historian (30 years in my case).  They come to ME (and the
other directors and authors I have known personnally for more than a
quarter of a century) for information on Lookouts.

But I find this typical of people who criticize things and people they
do not know about.

Smoke

:-)

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence