HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
crystal cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:14:29 -0700
Try this website:  http://www.carf.info/

"December 4, 2006/ — Available now is the Kingston edition of Ontario
Archaeology, entitled Field's of Fire: Fortified Works of Kingston's
Harbour. This soft cover publication has been guest edited by Foundation
Executive Director Sue Bazely with contributions from area archaeologists.
This journal goes to each member of the Ontario Archaeological Society, but
we have additional copies of this landmark edition. Pick up your copy right
here at the Centre or give us a call or send us an email about having a copy
sent to you. Also available at Novel Idea and Fort Henry National Historic
Site. It will make a great present at any time of the year but since there
are only a limited number printed make sure to get your copy soon."

(+001) 613.542.3483