HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:54:33 -0600
Ron,

Thanks for your comments. I agree that this design appears to be both
decorative & functional. The one edge isn't unfinished/broken, it's simply
obscured by the scrunched-up cloth on which it's sitting (the original photo
in the left panel has been inverted 180-degrees to show the "flower" &
"keystone" perspective). I apologize for the unclear/misleading photo.

http://skiles.net/Tyler.jpg

Bob
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.  -Will
Rogers