HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrick Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:11:17 -0500
I excavated commercial backyard spaces in downtown Knowville, Tennessee, in
1994 that included a restaurant and a space that had been used for at least
a short time as a confectionary. The date ranges were similar to what you
have in Columbia. The project was the Knoxville Courthouse project, and was
done through what was then Garrow & Associates. The company is now TRC
Garrow Associates, and you might be able to get a copy of the report
through their Atlanta office.

Pat Garrow