HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"K. Kris Hirst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:04:10 -0600
Hi all (pardon cross-postings):

I've decided to feature a few field schools this upcoming year in more
detail, in a feature called "Field Schools in Focus". Basically, this means
a site description, a couple of pictures, information on volunteer
opportunities, other sundry data for people to look at, and of course,
directions to find more information from my site. Here's the first batch:

http://archaeology.about.com/od/fieldschoolsinfocus/Archaeology_Field_School
s_in_Focus.htm

If you're interested in having your field school featured in this manner,
drop me a line.

Kris

K. Kris Hirst
About Archaeology