HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sunshine Psota <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:15:01 -0700
Most white buttons that we find in California are porcelaineous.  They are
often times incorrectly called white glass, milk glass, or porcelain (ASC for
instance).  The tpq is of very little help to almost all CA sites.  I have
seen very few actual glass buttons that are opaque white.

Missed you at the data sharing.  Got to see your sweetie for a short time.
Hope the birthday party was fun.  I can't believe he is 3!  Wow.

Hope to see you sometime soon.  Life is still very much up in the air at the
ASC, but please keep this between you and I right now.

Sunshine