HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:44:46 -0500
Carol: I can not access IMACs.  I just get an error message saying it
was forbidden from this computer.  I CAN access the single .pdf file
you sent as a url.

I have not used IMACs since workling for the BLM in Salmon, Idaho, in
1983 & 1984.  Looks like it might be more useful now than it was back
then.  Any suggestyions on how to get the artifact description files?

Smoke.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence