HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrick Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:11:28 -0400
Geez, Mary,

Was my point so obscure?  I specifically including this note in relation
to your work.  I don't find compulsive pigeonholing particularly useful,
and I'll buy the book whether it is labelled HA/IA or PA because I know
that there will be thoughtful analysis and synthesis of ideas about things
related to people.

PEM