HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:24:46 -0800
Dear Catherine
I'm very interested in this book, and wish you all the best in getting it
through the peer review process. Unfortunately I don't have time right now
to review your manuscript - I am working on my own book at present on a
similar deadline, and as I'm sure you appreciate need to stay focused on
that! But will you please let me know when it comes out - I would really
like to get a copy of it.
Thanks,
Barb