From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:08:30 -0700
Bob wrote,
> In fact Keith we are considering getting one of those home depot machines
> like in the pictures to make pollen patties and ditching the cement mixer!
> Randy said you made two modifications to the machine. Mind telling us what
> they were so we don't have to reinvent the wheel?

The changes I made were 4 inch lip on the machine so you don't spill over
the top as it is mixing, also Bob, you will need to take a plasma cutter,
cut the top off of the  spindle, set it back down on the sleeve and make
sure you are true to the drum then weld the spindle to the drive unit. Take
your time and make sure you are plum otherwise the spindle paddles will rub
against the wall of the drum.
If you get lost give me a shout and I will help you through it, put it on
BEE-L as my phone is ringing off the hook about this and they probably have
the same question you have .
Also a Leland 200 sausage mixer works great to, IF you can find a used one.
Bob you said we, what do you have, a mouse in your pocket?
Bob, I hope this helps.
Keith Jarrett
CA