From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:35:48 -0600
Hello Keith,

Keith said:
>Last year I received subsidies from the N.A.P program & the disaster
program,

One can assume then there was some sort of disaster in your operation
warrenting your receipt of the funds? What sort of disaster qualifies? Might
I qualify?

> Bob,   Do you know why they only bury beekeepers two feet deep????????????
SO THEY CAN STILL GET THEIR HAND OUT.

I have heard this joke many times ,never found it funny. The problem with
lawyers is they are never in wont of clients. The problem with subsidies is
they are taken by many who do not need them. The problem with welfare is
many who are able to live without it chose to take it.

Why would a self-proclaimed rich beekeeper br getting in line for $37,500
for doing absolutely nothing. What's wrong with this picture?

Bob