From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:41:31 EST
Waldemar wrote:

I don't want this stuff in my hives and honey (or my  baby son for
that matter) regardless of the ppm.

Having been in the furniture industry for over 30 years where formaldahyde
glues and as a by product in finishing sprays was common and a  chemistry
background,I discovered one thing in the beekeeping world-
 too many people out there don't have an understanding of "chemicals"  used
nevermind formaldahyde.  That's why we have resistance.
In every home , store or office you've been exposed  to more of the stuff
because of the building materials and furniture so the  amount that is, if it
were given off ,from some plywood super is totally  insignificant .

Walter
Ontario