From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:53:04 -0400
Keith & All,
Thanks for the information! I do cutting and welding so the modifications
will not be a problem.

The *we* is Glenn Davis (owner Bell Hill Honey). Our operations are run
together in ways  but seperate in other ways. We go together to buy in bulk
and even buy beekeepers operations out together. We buy syrup together and
share a crew of help during the season. Each week we plan the weeks work
for the crew.
We have been best friends for many years. We talk by moblie phone many
times a day.

If Bell Hill has a swinger or truck breakdown they are welcome to use my
equipment until theirs are fixed.

We are both retired but still run operations on a commercial scale. We like
the challenge of beekeeping and working with the young beekeepers which
help us.

Both of us are not in the best of health (but we are NOT ready for the
rocking chair yet!)and could not run our operations without the young
beekeepers we hire to help ( or mentor if you like). All of the help has
beehives of their own. The bee keeping help gets use of our equipment when
needed and buys meds and syrup at our cost.

Bob