Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 12:23:28 GMT
>>Also if pesticides are source of CCD then nothing to research. Hmmm.

Provided pesticides are to blame, would this ever be exposed given
the chem companies financial might?  Sorry but asking Bayer to test
honey for traces of their chemicals, is like asking the fox to guard
the chicken house.

To me, bees are the proverbial canary in the mine.  If they are
affected by chems from our food crops, humans are also affected.
Forget about the safe ppm level numbers they come up with to push
their stuff.

>>Farmers are dependent on corn seed sellers and chemical companies
for corn production now.  I think "Grandpa farmer" would roll over in
his grave if he could see the hold the seed pushers and chemical
companies have got on agriculture!

The rest of world sees this and does not always like it.  One would
think Africa is crazy to say no to GMO seeds that promise to boost
yields.  They would rather continue with their hardy seed which they
can use from year to year without being enslaved to a seed producer.
Nothing beats sustainable agriculture and sustainable beekeeping.

>>Tanker loads of chemicals dropped on fields! Atrazine in our water
supply in my county. hate to think what the water supply will be like
in a couple decades!

There is a good movie - I forget the title - out there about a
farmer's daughter who had problems with miscarriage due to drinking
local water.

Waldemar