ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:34:49 -0400

Is it Glass?  Its looped at about a minute or so, so it is repetitive
music repeated.  I actually like PG's soundtracks.  The aesthetic
reminds me of the Ashes and Snow project, which was pretty wonderful
in a new-age kitschy kind of way.

Sorry for the off topic remarks...back to our regularly scheduled
programming.

Eric Siegel
New York Hall of Science
(718) 699-0005 x 317