HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Claire Dappert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:37:17 -0400
Hi Rob,

Robert Mazrim has done a lot of research on French porcelain found on sites in
Illinois and around St. Louis. Off the top of my head you could try
these:

Mazrim, Robert, John Walthall.2002. "Queensware By the Crate" Ceramic
Products as Advertised in the Saint Louis Marketplace. Sangamo
Archeological Center, Springfield, Illinois.

Mazrim, Robert 2002. "Now Quite out of Society" Archaeology and
Frontier Life: Essays and Excavation Reports. Illinois Transportation
Archaeological Research Program and the Department of Anthropology,
University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois.

Mazrim, Robert.2008. More from the Illinois Frontier: Archaeological
Studies of Nine Early Nineteenth-Century Sites in Rural Illinois.
Illinois Transportation Archaeological Research Program and the
Department of Anthropology, University of Illinois, Champaign,
Illinois.

There may also be some more publications on the Illinois
Transportation Archaeological Program's website at:
http://www.itarp.uiuc.edu/

Also, you can find Mazrim's contact information on his website:
http://www.sangamoarchaeology.org

Best of luck,

Claire Dappert
PhD Candidate