HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Richard W. Galloway" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard W. Galloway
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:17:13 -0900
Rachael, as one of many students on this list I would like to appeal to you
to call for replies to, or post the replies, to this list so that more might
gain insight into the methodology as well.

Thank you.

Cordially:

Richard W. Galloway
Archaeological Technician-USFWS
Anthropology Grad Student-University of Alaska, Anchorage
"Stand up to be seen, speak up to be heard, shut up to be appreciated."-
Unknown