HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Legare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:50:53 -0700
A search for 'graph paper freeware' on about any
search engine will bring up graph paper printer in the
listings.  I have used this for many years and it
works very well.  You can select for metric dimensions
and then set them as you like.

It doesn't work perfectly in Windows Vista, but is
does work and still turns out the same product.