HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:07:37 -0700
Well, I can think of some ways to perhaps make things easier.

Increase the size of your email window (at least I can do this, and the
text adjusts - IOW, expands across the page).
But what I simply do is copy the entire link and paste it in...when I
see that it has been pushed on to 2 lines so wont open with a Click.

You could also reduce the font size of the URL, and hopefully it would
be easier to copy, for pasting.

I have no control over how it appears...at your end.  Sorry.

If anyone is Really interested in playing the Name that Gizmo
'game'...they can Join the Archaeoseek - Artifact ID Help group...and I
can send a notice to Members...when new items (by anyone) are posted.
:o)

(or, if not a member, I could 'privately' send you the pics, behind the
scenes - upon request).